1. I can’t touch my toes, i’d be terrible at Yoga!?
Yoga is a practice of body, mind and soul. The asanas (or poses) are a small part of the practice. There are all types of Yoga, from a more intense cardio style practice Vinyasa, to a much slower grounding practice known as Yin. Through practice and patience you will be touching your toes in no time
2. I’ve never done Yoga before, can I still attend your workshops & retreats?
YES! Our classes, retreats and workshops have been designed by professional Yoga instructors, who guide, adjust and instruct all asanas for all levels.
3. I find it intimidating to practice in a room full of advanced students!
This is a common concern and the answer is simple, we are all students Your comfort is our no 1 priority and we understand that daunting feeling of being in a room full of strangers. Again our teachers are all professional, extremely friendly and will have you feeling relaxed in no time. There is no judgement in our classes, we come together to learn, grow and create a sense community.
4. Can I get a refund on my retreat or workshop ticket?
LVY does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. However If you have signed up for a retreat or workshop with LVY and you cannot make the event you can:
- Sell your spot on + transfer the retreat/ticket over to a new name (no extra charge for name transfer) or
- A full refund if a medical certificate is presented to LVY
5. Can I get a refund if LVY cancel a retreat or workshop?
In the unlikely event LVY have to cancel a retreat due to circumstances out of their control you have a choice of:
- A full refund or
- LVY will credit your account with a future event
Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), LVY will not be made liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses. You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. LVY does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. If you choose 2. LVY will credit your account with a future retreat, and no.4 of this FAQ sheet applies immediately.
6. Do I need to print my ticket for any LVY events?
No paper ticket is required. We do not send physical tickets as an environmental choice. Please bring photo ID and your name will be marked off the official guest list